In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the company are detailed below:
First Name: GRAFOPLAS DEL NOROESTE, SA
Reason Social: GRAFOPLAS DEL NOROESTE, SA
Address: Place A Marisqueira s / n - Polígono Industrial Almeiras, 15180 CULLEREDO (LA Coruña) Spain.
Phone: +34 981677677 - CElectronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Mercantile Registry of La Coruña, Volume 205, Book 82, Section 3 of Companies, Folio 178, Page 784, 1st entry
The company as responsible for www.mascarillasradex.com, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
The WEB, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the pages that make up the WEB, including the content and services made available on them.
Any person who accesses the WEBSITE agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at all times in it.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations
The user is informed and accepts that access to the WEB does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the company.
The user agrees to use the WEB, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the WEBSITE, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent its normal functioning is prohibited.
Regarding the contents, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the WEB, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the company or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the WEB or that would prevent any form, its normal use.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The user knows and accepts that the entire WEB, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of the WEB, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the company. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the company.
The WEB provides links to other websites and content that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links.
The company is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
On our website you can make the payment of your orders in any of the following options:
All economic transactions are carried out through payment gateways, the company cannot access or, therefore, store any data related to the means of payment.
- Ordinary bank transfer: The order will only be processed once the income has been verified in our favor of the total indicated. To speed up the process, you can send a copy of the transfer issued by the bank (paper or digital) to our email email@example.com
- Immediate bank transfer: Through the WEB payment gateway you can connect with your financial institution if they have an agreement with BBVA and make an immediate transfer without incurring any type of expense or commission.
- Credit / Debit / Google Pay Card: payment is made using a secure connection to the bank in charge of the transaction. The customer's bank and card details are processed directly by the bank. Maestro, Visa, Euro 6000 and American Express are accepted,
- Bizum: The payment gateway will connect with the Bizum application requesting your phone number and Bizum password, then you will be asked for the code that will have arrived by SMS to your phone with which the transaction will be completed,
- PayPal: You will be redirected to the PayPal page to identify yourself with your username and password and make the payment effective.
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is deemed by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programs: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Purchaser, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards.
Furthermore, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited: