HR RADEX Type IIR surgical masks, manufactured in Culleredo - A CoruñaThey offer the highest level of quality and protection against the transmission of viruses and bacteria, both for private and sanitary use.
|REQUIREMENTS STANDARD UNE-EN 14683: 2019 + AC AND TEST RESULTS OF RADEX MASKS|
|TEST||CLASSIFICATION||TYPE I||TYPE II||TYPE IIR||RADEX|
|BACTERIAL FILTRATION (BFE)||(%)||≥95||≥98||≥98||99|
|DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE||Pa / cm2||<40||<40||<60||28,5|
|MICROBIAL CLEANING||CFU / g||≤30||≤30||≤30||1,9|
The balance between BACTERIAL FILTRATION y DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE (breathability) is essential in a surgical mask.
Our mask has optimal values in both cases: the highest filtration (99%) with a low resistance to the entry and exit of the air (28,5).
They are made with three layers of hypoallergenic, Biocompatible and splash resistant TNT (Non Woven Fabric) (see Tests in "CERTIFICATES").
One of the biggest complaints from users is "the tires break very easily". Why does it happen so often ?:
- The rubber is very stiff (low quality)
- The union of the rubber to the mask (it is welded by ultrasound), is poor.
In our masks we have converted this almost general defect into a virtue:
- High elasticity and latex-free rubbers.
- Our company (Grafoplas) has extensive experience in ultrasound welding.
- We have added a welded side reinforcement over the rubber and mask joint, which makes it unbreakable under normal use conditions.
In short, masks with the highest quality standards MANUFACTURED IN SPAIN AND CERTIFIED BY APPROVED BODIES.